Steph's Stuff: 10 minutes a day!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

10 minutes a day!

So last night I found some old pictures! JJ and I are coming up on being married 7 years! My oh my what 7 years marriage and two more kids will do to ya! Well, I looked good in those pictures! The silly thing is, I wasn't happy with myself then! Why not? Could I be one of those girls who can wear a size 4 or 6 and still never be happy with herself?

So, I am starting a new program for myself! 10 minutes a day! That is all I have to do is exercise for 10 minutes a day! Yes, I know it isn't much! But Rome wasn't built in a day, right! So with 10 minutes a day, I know that I should begin to feel better and start having more energy! Then hopefully within a month I will have lost 5 lbs! That is all! Small goals! Then I don't feel like a failure, when I can't stick with a program that is all at once!

So I just did my 10 minutes on the elliptical and now I am motivated and feeling proud of myself! I am ready to do this the right way!

3 Comments:

Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I think that's a great idea!! I am going to go back to the Y once school starts again!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

thats awesome steph!! baby steps!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Roxy said...

Great idea Steph!!

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home