Steph's Stuff: Weekend Getaway!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Weekend Getaway!

Yep I took a long weekend trip today! We drove all the way to Sam Ridley ate at Sonic and came back home! I had the popup camper on the back of my Explorer ready to go, with all our bags, and sleeping stuff packed in the car! Well, JJ was worried about me driving in the rain to KY without him! And the trailer seemed to have a tire that looks worn!

So, he made me a little nervous! Needless to say, Caleb was nervous and watching the trailer as we drove down the interstate! Well then Cameron was crying and wouldn't stop, not even for food! So Caleb and I looked at each other and said, "Lets go home"! So here we are!

Wow, what a trip, I am exhausted! LOL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those nice long getaways LOL.....glad you had a bit of an adventure :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

awwww....hope cameron is feeling better!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home