Steph's Stuff: He was a Sk8er boy!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

He was a Sk8er boy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So Caleb is into Skateboarding now! He is so cute with the long hair and the sk8er shoes! Wants Sk8er clothes and to be in the X games some day! He said to me as we were watching highlights of last years X games, "Don't you want to cheer for me one day while I am competing?" Heck yeah I do! I just don't want him to have to endure dislocated shoulders, broken bones, bruises, missing teeth, etc.......I will encourage him to be great at whatever he deciedes to do! I am sure this is just one of many to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

that's awesome! how fun! you are a cool mom!!

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Caleb!! I look forward to seeing him at the x-games one day

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home