Steph's Stuff: Let's get churched!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Let's get churched!

I am so ready to sing on the Tunetown Show Chorus Show with Keith Lancaster! It is going to be amazing! He sang with us tonight and I had a blast! We are backing him on Shut de Do! What a singer! And I was dancing and singing and enjoying every moment of it! It reminded me of singing back in the day with the IU AACE! Good times!

Okay so tomorrow I think I am gonna have to go off on my sister! She is being a real B by staying distant from my family (mom and dad) here in TN! She hasn't seen my granddad in a year! And she came for Christmas last year for one day! She has no problem spending weekend after weekend with the inlaws but she can't come here for more than one day a year and for what to get presents! Well I have had enough and she has hurt my parents acting this way! So tomorrow morning I am going to have to make a phone call! Lord, give me the right words to say!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

big hugs girl.....hope you have a nice conversation with her :)

8:47 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

hope the convo goes well!! ((steph))

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home