Steph's Stuff: Business, Business!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Business, Business!

So today I have to work on getting my business moving! Oh the money it takes to start a business, its outrageous! I got a quote for the insurance today! $2625.00! Ouch! I knew it would be high, but I don't even know if I can afford that! I need to call Stacey and see if that is in the same ballpark that she pays! Well, I also need to go and do my background check at the Sherrifs office today! I am just waiting for JJ to get home so I can run up there! I also need to go and find a 2-line telephone for my house! I got all the jacks in my house set up yesterday to handle a 2-line phone and I now have my business phone #! Yippee! I am signing off on my add for the phone book, as I type this! So things are moving along!

I guess the next step is to work on getting some business cards and brochures, and I think I am going to start by printing my own since money doesn't grow on trees! I also need to get some classified ads to start hiring some staff! Wow, this is crazy! I can't believe I am actually doing this! So exciting and scarey at the same time! I feel like such a grown up, more than I did teaching, lol! Okay, off to work I must go!

2 Comments:

Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

What is your business?

1:59 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

good luck! if you need any help, call me! ;)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home