Steph's Stuff: Spent

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Spent

Man, what a day! I am just spent. Since 2:00 I have been running around like crazy, being mommy, teaching, teaching, being mommy and teaching, and being mommy. Wednesdays have almost become stressful to me since I have taken on the Wednesday night class at church. Cameron is so wishy washy about going to his class that tonight he wouldn't go. Then one of the ladies said , oh I can get him to go and I said please do, so she took him and he went. I am glad, because it was very difficult to teach my class and have him running around not sitting still having me say Cameron come sit down. She has offered to help again next week if I need her. It just stresses me. My shoulders and neck are hurting tonight cause I am feeling the stress.

I also picked up the musical theatre class on Wednesdays so, I go from teaching 2 lessons, straight into musical theatre, then rush home, then back out the door to go teach Kindergarteners at church, then we wait an extra 40 min for Caleb to get done with Youth group. This is the part that really stresses me, having two tired little boys in the car for that long waiting on their brother. They are cranky and then it makes me cranky. I can't wait till it gets warmer and they can play outside on the playground while we wait. Okay I am putting kids to bed now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie Morris said...

Big hugs girl...........hang in there.........they grow up and move out some day right LOL

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home