Steph's Stuff: New Years Eve

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve

Well a New Year is about to begin and I couldn't be happier! I am so ready to put 2007 behind me. What a year. I am down two friends but the truth is I am not one to put up with lies and backstabbing. I am getting older and I just don't put up with the same crap I would have before.

I don't own a house anymore but this is a good thing. I also don't have that enormous house payment either. All we did was stress about how we were going to pay that. I am paying off debt and moving forward with my life. I am happy to welcome 2008.

I know what I should be doing with my life and I am getting closer to that everyday. I have a wonderful voice and piano studio and a quartet that will be in the top 5 at regions. 2008 will be a great year.

So, goodbye 2007. Goodbye old friends who I have shared good and bad times with. Goodbye debt, goodbye big house and big house payment. Hello to better days, and good friends, new students and good memories with my family. Hello 2008.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Fleming said...

hey remember me? I was going to move to blackman. But we found a better place. So are you not in blackman anymore?

11:45 PM  
Blogger Angie Morris said...

Amen to that girl!! I'm so over 2007 too............new year new me!!P

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home