Steph's Stuff: Long time no blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

Long time no blog

So big changes in my home have occured this week. I am now a homeschool mom. Caleb asked me to please homeschool him on Monday when he got home from school. So I withdrew him on Wednesday and we start school on Monday. We have done a little bit this week already with writing and spelling but his curriculum should be here on Monday. I am so excited to be able to see him excel academically at home. He is so intelligent and its just not cool that he was falling through the cracks at the middle school.

I have joined a very active homeschool group here in town and am looking forward to meeting some new moms who can give me insight into this journey I am about to be taking. We are going to two activities next week. I really need to find out if I can get him in a homeschool band and if not then I need to find him somewhere to keep playing trumpet. I am about to be sooooo busy. If I thought I was busy before, I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home