Steph's Stuff: Vera, oh Vera

Monday, March 03, 2008

Vera, oh Vera

I have a collection of Vera Bradley bags. None of which are the same pattern. I prefer to buy different patterns. So I have been wanting to buy a new purse since before Christmas and I just can't bring myself to do it. The only bags I carry anymore are Vera bags. The backpack will hold anything, and I do mean it, just when I think I can't put anything else in it , I surprise myself and I do. So here is a pic of the pattern that I really like. I just hope it looks like a bag I can carry all through the year.



Then there is this pattern that I like too but I am not sure I could carry it everyday cause of the colors. I rarely wear the blue and green shown here. But I like the pattern. Oh decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home