Steph's Stuff: Tired of being Tired

Monday, October 23, 2006

Tired of being Tired

I need to gripe a little bit! I am just so sick of feeling the way I feel! I used to be so against people who complained about themselves thinking that why don't they just change it. It is so hard to change! I want to have energy again! I want to feel like I can get up every morning and start the day. And I want to be able to do this everyday! There is no reason on this earth that I can't do more to help myself make this change.

Today I called the YMCA and left a message on some guy's voicemail. I want to talk to him about the affordability of the Y. It is ridiculous. I make too much money to be considered for a break but all of our money is spoken for. So the Y is not affordable to everyone as they would like the community to believe. I am hoping there is a way that they can work with me, and I can go back and work out through the winter. I am so afraid I will end up depressed like I was last winter. Some days I feel myself slipping back into it, and it scares me. I will just have to share this with the guy and maybe he will pity me. I really don't care, I just know I have to do something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I battle with this too, yet I just cant seem to get pissed enough to change anyrthing. Hope you can get it figured out soon

11:32 AM  
Blogger Becca said...

hey, becca box here...i have a blogger account too! :o)

Just wanted to let you know, you're not alone in feeling this way... I struggle with this too.

4:34 PM  
Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Steph, you can take in a list of what comes IN vs. OUT and they will give you a lower rate. It's a step below the sliding scale I believe for people in your situation! Good luck! I can't wait to get back there!

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home