Steph's Stuff: So you want a good one huh Amy?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So you want a good one huh Amy?

Well I apparantly am not blogging enough for some of my friends! Which is great, I love to be held accountable and it is nice to know that people really do read about my lovely life! So What have I been doing lately! Well Saturday night JJ and I went out to dinner at our new favorite restaurant The Bonefish Grill! And yes we drank two bottles of wine! So then I said come on honey we are going to Coconut Bay! And I can't believe it but he went so we sat in there and drank even more, now let me tell you my husband doesn't drink much so he was drunk! HAha! well then we went home and do I need to say what we did next? So here is a picture of us at the Bonefish Grill after about 1 1/2 bottles of wine!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a good time...and yes we love it when you blog!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

whooohoooo! i'm glad you guys had some drinking fun!! ;)

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home