Steph's Stuff: Almost a week!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Almost a week!

I have almost blogged everyday this week! I am surprised! So today, I started my new medication Strattera for my Adult ADHD! :0 Yes I have gone all my life with ADHD and never done anything about it! I always just found a way to deal with it. Well now that I have three kids and all these different schedules to keep up with! It is just to the point that I have become overwhelmed! So I decided to give the meds a try! If by any means my personality changes, I don't want to take them! Sometimes you hear of the meds making kids not even the same person! So I don't want that! Well today my head felt tingly, it was really wierd! I think I got nausea this morning cause I didn't eat for a long time! I don't know maybe it was the pill too! So I will see how I feel in a week! Before I try to make up my mind on it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

i am so proud of you for blogging! i've gotten behind since kenney has been gone! just not enough hours in the day!!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home