Steph's Stuff: Waiting

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Waiting

I have worked my business this morning! now what? I feel like I am just waiting and waiting on this dang insurance crap to go through! I have 4 interviews lined up for Thursday and I can't even send them out into the field until I have my insurance coverage! Then I still have to do the application with the state. I have people who are needing care and I have workers ready but I am just WAITING!

I am so ready to get this show on the road here! I am not even as scared as I was before about this. I know there is money to be made! I guess it is freaky that I am going to be the BOSS! Wow, that is crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I hope it all gets worked out soon.. i hate waiting too :D

6:38 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

good luck with your business girl! Hope everything goes through quickly so you can start.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home