Steph's Stuff: This life!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

This life!

So my ex BIL died Tuesday night! I found out today that he was an addict and had spent time in rehab! It is such a shame he never got ahold of his addiction! They think he took Xanex and about 7 Oxycotin, and then was drinking also! The kicker is they won't even get the toxoligy report for a couple of months! How messed up is that?

Caleb and I are leaving tomorrow to spend the weekend in Fl and attend the funeral! I will be staying with Beth, and going to a wine tasting tomorrow night and a tacky prom on Saturday night and then the funeral is on Sunday! Caleb is going to spend the weekend with his dad and that side of the family! Then we will come home on Monday! I am glad I get some alone time with Caleb, it will be nice to get away with just the two of us and well then I get some alone time for me with Beth! And that will be awesome and something I need badly!

Justin starts K tomorrow! I cryed twice tonight at the Parent orientation! I am so happy and sad all at the same time. I know he is going to love K but I am going to miss him and then at the same time I am happy to have a break! You other moms know what I mean!

2 Comments:

Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

awwww hugs! It's so hard to let them go to school the first time!! Glad to see you bloggin girl. Have a good trip. Sorry the circumstances your going are so sad.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

awwww big hugs to caleb!!!

hope YOU have a nice weekend!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home