Steph's Stuff: Todays Happenins

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Todays Happenins

Well Megan and I went to Wild Things this morning at Barfield Park! I don't think Cameron is ready to do the crafts and games yet! All he wanted to do was run around and climb on their craft tables! It was nice to see Megan though! Poor Mikayla was scared of me! Everytime I said something to her she started to cry! After Wild Things we took the kids to the Park and let them play until Cameron was tired!

Then I came home and of course got on the computer while Cameron was sleeping! I am sometimes so addicted to this thing, and at others I just don't even want to come near it! I think when I am not working it is harder for me to get on the computer! since I have to sit here for 5 hours at a time!

Well the phone call and email to my sister finally got to her, cause she called my mom today and said she was coming for my Dad's and her B'day! I am so glad and I think we need to throw a nice party for them both! I haven't talked to her since! I just want things to cool down first! More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home