Steph's Stuff: Who reads this?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Who reads this?

Seriously I was wondering who all reads my blog? not that it matters! Just curious! I was super busy today for the most part! I waited at Starbucks for 40 mins and neither appts showed up! Then I got home and listened to the messages and the 2nd lady had car trouble and showed up 4 minutes after I left, so I am going to give her one more chance and meet her again next Tuesday! I had two more appts this afternoon and I hired my first lady. I think she is going to work out well! I am so excited! I can't wait to get people out in the field! Woohoo!
Then I went to Kleervu with mom and dad and got some fried chicken and black eyed peas, and green beans, but I love their cornbread! So yummy! Then it was time to run errands and pick kids up from school!

The house is suffering from me ignoring it or being too tired or busy to get to it! I really need to spend tomorrow cleaning and doing laundry! We will see! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I do, I do!! I just haven't read in the past few days since I've been sick!!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Angie Morris said...

girl you got fried chicken and didn't call me!!! We need to get together for lunch on MDO days :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

i read it! LOL

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home