Steph's Stuff: High School

Thursday, August 24, 2006

High School

What was your high school like? Mine, was full of the most stuck up people you have ever met! I went to a rich high school and well, I did grow up not wanting for much but we still lived modestly! Yes, I had a car and my sister had a car (I drove a mustang)! But I went to school with kids who drove porches, and jags, and BMW's! I didn't care what they were driving, my mustang could take any of their cars any day! LOL! I am just trying to say that these kids were snobs!

So I haven't gone to any reunions and I was thinking by the time I hit 20 years I will want to go cause maybe there will be some sencerity there! Instead of look at how far I have come, trying to one up the other! Well this weekend while I was in FL I saw a guy I went to high school with. He was a total jock in HS! And well the guy he was with was an old friend of mine, I just remember making out with the guy at some party! Anyway, he was so nice to me, but the jock, totally blew me off like he didn't even know me after he said oh yeah Stephanie Northern! This just reminds me of how much I didn't like that crowd in HS! And if you looked at my year book you would see his face on every page, you know the one! Anyway, some of us do grow up and move on, and realize there is more to life than being rich, and stuck up and proving to the world how wonderful we are! I will go to my 20th and I will be nice to EVERYONE! Even, the jock!

2 Comments:

Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

It's too bad that you had so much diversity between the groups in your Senior year and beyond. Normally it ends by the time you graduate! I LOVED my high school. It is still one of my favorite times of my life :) Miss the parties and friends and sports!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

i loved high school, but mine was really small! i grad with only 60 other people!!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home