Steph's Stuff: Now what?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Now what?

I have started Justin in Kindergarten this year and now I am thinking I made a mistake! He is acting out, being aggressive and regressive! I know he is so little and he just turned 5 in July! I wish that he was in DK instead of K. He was next on the list to go! But they only accepted 15 students! It is not right to let the ones who need DK not go and fall through the cracks! So tomorrow I am going to tell his teacher we need to have a conference! I want to know her opinions and what I can do to make this an easier transition.

Today my insurance is effective!!! Now, I just have to get the state LC, and I am good to go! What a process, starting a business really is. I may have to carry workmans comp, but I am hoping I can see an attorney soon and have some waiver drawn up that I will not be liable for on the job injuries due to hiring sub-contracted labor. Please Lord let this be a success! And for those of you who read this, spread the word about United Home Care Services, LLC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home