Steph's Stuff: Kraze

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Kraze

Have I talked about how awesome my quartet is lately? We are now ready to go to competition in three weeks. That leaves little time to finish the final product of performing on competition stage. I am so excited this year. This is the year that my chorus has to win first place and score higher than 623, and it is the year I might get a medal for quarteting. I have only been in one other competing quartet and that was two years ago. We came in 6th and won novice quartet. This year we do not qualify for novice. All of us have competed before and the other three have all medaled before. I will try not to let the medal control me, but it is hard when you want one so bad.

So we have our costume, and yesterday I bought our earrings. It was almost like the earrings were meant to go with this costume.



We are still trying to decide if we want to buy another top, but right now we might just go with wearing our own black tops. Quarteting can get expensive, when you pay for music, contest fees, coaches, costumes, hotels, etc. If and when we get a medal we will be able to book gigs and make money for our quartet so it won't come out of our own pockets. I am excitingly waiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie Morris said...

Now those are some earrings.......and good luck on earning some cash LOL

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home