Steph's Stuff: Tuesday

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday

Feels like Monday still. I am really looking forward to getting to sleep in after taking kids to school only two more days this week. Daylight savings time still has got me beat every morning. It has just been really hard waking up lately. Also I don't like waking up when it is still dark outside. Poor Justin is almost late everyday. So I am always yelling in the mornings lets go, get in the car, get moving and most of the time it is Caleb who we are waiting on to get out the door, pretty much every morning. That child is so hard to wake up and he is mean in the morning, really mean.

I really can't believe I am still blogging. I just wanted to mention that. LOL!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie Morris said...

You are still bloggin! I'm so dang proud!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home