Steph's Stuff: YAY for KAY

Sunday, April 20, 2008

YAY for KAY

Hehe! Kay is my quartets new bass! A true match. I can't wait to get started. YAY!

What a month! I have been to Florida, I have picked up three new private students, and I am the Director for Music with Mommie in Murfreesboro. Yep, all this month, oh yeah and we auditioned new basses for the quartet. Everything music. Life is good! The best news of all though is that I got invited to go on the music team retreat to Gatlinburg in June. I will learn more about giving PVIs. This will make me a better teacher and musician all around. What an honor and priviledge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie Morris said...

Wow busy busy girl!!!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I'm so glad that the Music with Mommie thing worked out for you. I'm sure you are much better suited for the job than I'd ever be!

Added you to my blog roll!!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home