Steph's Stuff: ADHD

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

ADHD

So I am waiting for my Doctor to get the files from my Counselor on where I had the testing done for Adult ADD! I am wanting to get on the meds for this because I have taken Calebs and I notice that when I take them I feel better! Like maybe I dont' need to be on an Antidepressant! Maybe I just needed ADD meds! When I take them I get up and do stuff that needs to get done, and well when I don't it is very difficult for me! I also feel more outgoing and more like myself! So I wish my Dr. would hurry up! I need my pills man!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

interesting....seriously!

hope the DR calls soon!!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Laurie Schmaurie said...

You're starting to sound like Lunette on Desperate Housewives ;)


Just sayin!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home