Steph's Stuff: School Rules

Thursday, August 10, 2006

School Rules

I am so happy with Blackman Schools! Caleb got my friend Tiffany's husband for his homeroom teacher and he teaches science and I think Justin is going into DK which is what I wanted for him! The principal at the Elem school was so sweet to him and to us and I hear that she will know my name in a matter of days! She is so good with the parents! I am ready for a good school year for both my kiddos!

The day sure is longer when you get up early! I guess no more sleeping in for the summer now that school is here! I got some things done today this morning but then this afternoon when it is so hot outside, I got tired came in and took a nap! I seemed to get more done this morning so my new plan is to get up and get the most important things for the day done right away!

Speaking of which, I still haven't mailed Shannon her flute yet! Melissa is going to be if she isnt' already super mad at me! I still haven't had it out with her yet, but it is coming soon I feel! I need to mail the flute tomorrow! then I can have that long awaited convo with the sister!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

sounds like caleb is going to have a great year! ;)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

oops, good luck with "the talk" with melissa!!

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home