Steph's Stuff: A NEW POST

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A NEW POST

Well I haven't blogged in a while, and I still don't know what to blog about. I am just kind of boring right now and nothing to great or to terrible is going on, which means things are good, right? I can live like this. No Drama, no trouble, just day to day living.

I am excited to see the leaves turning. I love Fall it gives me such good happy feelings, reminds me of being in marching band. Bus trips, football games, practice after school, oh such good times. I can't wait till Caleb gets to go and play with the HS band at a football game. That will be so exciting for me. I already told him I was going to train him now so he can be Drum Major when he is a Junior or Senior. Won't that be awesome?

Well I have 30 minutes of work left. It has been super slow tonight, which is nice for me. I get to surf and catch up on posting on the board, and read other blogs, which I am off to do now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie Morris said...

Glad to see ya finally bloggin again :)

10:37 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

we've all been a little boring lately!!! LOL

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home