Steph's Stuff: Wacko

Friday, September 29, 2006

Wacko

So the woman who works for my Grandfather is a complete ASS! Seriously she needs to resign or My mom, aunt and I are going to drive her to quit. she decided that she would take it upon herself to shred some of my GP's bank statements. Why would she do that? Then my mom made a surprise visit today and she said to Becky where are his pills, she told her, "oh I hid them", okay so where are they , she told my mom not to worry about it that she had them put up and it was all under control. She never told her where she hid them. Then she had the nerve to tell my mom, that she doesn't she my GP on a daily basis so she doesn't know what he is like. Oh this woman makes me so mad. My mom left there bawling today. This woman is supposed to just take care of his office not run his life. Why does he still have her there other than he is so lonely? I really think its time to give him an ultimatum and tell him that he either fires her, gets a home health person to come in daily or he has to move here to assisted living. My mom is so stressed over my Grandfather and his office help. Which is one of the reasons I knew my business would come in handy. It is here to give families peace of mind.

We went to playgroup today at the park and it was tons of fun. what a great park to go to. We had our own pavillion and we grilled out. It was perfect weather. Other than keeping the little ones from touching the hot grill it was an awesome time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie Morris said...

Wow I'd give that chick a peace of my mind.......where does your GP live?

8:32 PM  
Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

oh my gosh!! Kick her to the curb!! A bbq sounds YUMMY!! :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

wow! bitch!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home