Steph's Stuff: Almost a month

Friday, October 20, 2006

Almost a month

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while! Well, lets see! Justin is doing so well in school now! I am so proud of him. He has come such a long way since the beginning of school. He is getting green everyday now, and his coloring and cutting is getting to be so good. He loves school and is excited to go almost everyday. He is not excited on days he hasn't gotten enough sleep the night before.

Caleb on the other hand, my smart child who should never bring home bad grades has been slacking off big time. He brought home his first F EVER. I am freaking over it still. He is just being lazy, and so if he wants to be lazy at school then he is gonna pay the consequence at home.

Cameron is a screamer. It drives me insane. I think JJ and I are getting pay back cause we always said we would beat a kid like my nephew who screams all the time. Well of course we dont' beat him, duh! He is spoiled rotten but the screaming better stop. Oh, I hope he grows of that soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie Morris said...

Gotta love boys dont' ya!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I know what you mean about screaming! I think my Justin is going to be the same way!

Give Caleb a swift kick in the ass!! and Hooray for Justin!!!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home