Steph's Stuff: Saturday

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday

Today we went and bought some Halloween decorations from Wal-Mart and Party City. We have these cool window shillouttes that are on the upstairs windows. They look really cool. Our neighbors have them too, but different ones. We bought a skeleton and a spider for outside and some Caution Tape. I love Halloween but JJ said okay lets not go overboard here. Anyway, maybe after Halloween when the stores put everything on sale I will get some more stuff for next year so I can go overboard.

JJ is in the living room putting up our surround sound with our Bose speakers that he found next to a Container at work. One mans trash is another man's treasure. Anyway this is the first time that we will actually have the speakers mounted to the walls and the cables not visible, because when we bought this house, during constuction he came out here and ran the wires for it. I am sure we will have to rent a movie once he is finished, and I am finished working at 7pm tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice work.
Help me with my adsense, go to my profile and click on my ads.
Please, please, please. Thank you.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home